Friday 21 April 2017

2nd Attempt!

Hi ya,
After trying the magic slider card, I thought I would have another go as I was in the flow - or so I thought!!!
Goodness how wrong was I , it really didn't come together at all, the sliding part did not want to be my friend at all, so I will be calling this card the gatefold card without the magic sliding bit!!!
Here is the front of the card, quite simple just with a sentiment

And here is the inside

I do love this colour combo pink and green I believe I have done a few in different papers before but still the colour combo its lovely and refreshing.
I think the stamp is penny black and the border is a CC designs.
There is a bit of bling and sparkle from stickles but alas can never seem to catch in a photo!

Hope you like, enjoy the weekend !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!