Friday 13 March 2015

Hippo Birdie To You!!

Good morning!
I'm back with another 3D exploding box card - have I mentioned that I love these and always find that the recipient loves them too!!
I used a fab Lawn Fawn set called Hippo Birdie, isn't it a great sentiment - such fun!
Unfortunately the way I have photographed the card you are unable to see the lovely papers used at the bottom from the Penny Black Gentle Whisper paper pad.
The wooden stars  and balloons are also swiped with a wink of stellar pen and sparkle lovely!
Challenges
Hanna and friends - Anything goes
7 kids college fund- anything goes
Little red wagon - cute cute cute
Simon say's - Things that fly

5 comments:

  1. Very cute box!! I really need to try one of these myself!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute box card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous box card Suzie! The images are so cute and I love the pretty pastel colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!