Saturday 6 September 2014

Sleigh Ride!

 Good Morning!
Whilst putting craft supplies away that had been lying gathering dust and unloved. I stumbled across this decoupage that I just had to have at the time!
I think this was last Christmas decoupage or dare I say may even have been the years before EEEKKK!!!
I just loved the style and colours and popped it out the packet and decided to rustle up a card - I know it's been so long I am surprised I remembered what I was doing lol x
So this is how it turned out and I love it!
Maybe this is the beginning of actually getting my Christmas cards done before December and rushing around like a mad thing!
Challenges
Southern Girls - We've got the winter blues

4 comments:

  1. super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute .... Thanks for playing with Southern Girls Challenge .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautihul coloring !! Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig !!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!