Sunday 4 November 2012

Rain Rain Go Away.......

 .... come again another day - or never !!!
Oooh! it is very grim today and i am now wishing i had cleaned the chickens out yesterday - guess i may get a little wet! Grrrrr
It was my eldest sons birthday a little while ago and this is the card i made him using the new Sizzix accordian album die, i am seriously loving this die at the moment as i think it makes the most wonderful cards and yet so so easy.
I must say he was rather impressed with his card, but more impressed when he found the money underneath!!
I also made him it's own little box to go in and was rather pleased with myself as i made it from scratch and it worked perfectly even the lid!
I normally struggle with things like this but for some reason someone was watching over me and allowed me a stress free cardmaking session in no time at all.
If you decide you like the above card but think no i will never manage that just take a look here at this you tube clip and i am sure you will change your mind it really is easy peasy!
challenges
Raise the bar - anything goes
allsorts - cards for men

5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie I love your card shape, and the colour choice is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my little neglected Fruit n Nut! So nice to see you. My Dear Sweet Brother's name is Ross. He would have loved this cool creation too. As do I. Fabbo colours. Hope you're having a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design - and the blue and brown is really striking. Well done with the box too - it's perfect.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzie, this card is amazing and I absolutely love these colours together...I'm not surprised that Ross loved the card...hope he had a fab birthday...hugs to you my friend :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: Thanks for the lovely comment you left over at mine..mucho gracias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    WOW WOW WOW what a lovely card, love everything about it.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!