Monday 7 May 2012

So Cute!!

Good Morning!!
Well i was up with the larks this morning the sun was streaming through my bedroom window it was gorgeous!
Sadly now it is a little bit overcast but i will not let it dampen my day lots of jobs to do today including hoovering the car - it really needs it, where do all the little bits come from!!!
I did decide to do a little bit of creating before everyone got up and i followed a fab sketch from Midnight Madness.
I have used some very old papers, i think they are Crate paper - Sweet branch collection, i love these colours together.
I have inked for the first time one of my fave stamps (yes this is a newbie) LOTV Blossom - so adorable!!
I have used a bit of everything on here really, embossing folder, ms hydrangea punch (invaluable) CB corner die, I cut out in two colours and painstakingly pieced the two together !
Note to oneself DO NOT wear lovely warm fleecy dressing gown with huge cuffs so all the tiny pieces hang themselves from it!!
I do have a question if anybody knows the answer i would be most grateful!!
Where do i find the little bit at the bottom that used to be on posts where you list the items you used, it used to automatically be there! Didn't it?
Maybe it is just me being daft or has it really disappeared!
Just a thought it anyone knows?
Well must stop chatting lots of jobs to do and now i'm sitting here going off the idea - sound familiar? lol x
challenges
LOTV - anything goes
craft room challenge - emboss it
oldie but a goodie - die cuts and punches
papertake weekly - anything goes
my mums craftshop - embossing
simon say's - birthday
Toodle pop!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    lovely card, very pretty. As for the weather hubby has just mowed half the lawn & it looks like the heavens are going to open up, I'm sooooooo sick of this rain now (some one up there needs to turn the tap off).
    As for your question I would LOVE to help you BUT you know me & puters are NOT compatible so I'll leave it to the experts.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and pretty card Suzie, love the design and super cute image. It's been raining here on and off all day, right now it's sunny but there are black clouds on the horizon...stoopid weather. Can't help you with the bit at the bottom of your posts, perhaps it was added as a gadget originally? :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    Another corker! Love this and love the image!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card. I agree the image is so sweet and your dry embossing is lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Room "emboss it" challenge this fortnight! Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little card, thanks for joining us this week at lilis little fairies xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great use of the embossing folder and a great card, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, all those wonderful layers and textures. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh this is absolutely beautiful and I love the cute image thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card I love this image
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card, I love all the layers and the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a real beauty Suzie - I love the texture of that ribbon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The little bits in my car come from my grown up daughter, who seems to mistake it for a skip! I love your card, and that is a very cute image! Thanks for sharing your card with us over at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its called labels and its on the right hand side if your using the new blogger, Im still using the old one as I find the new one a pain. I loveyour card by the way, its quite stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty card..love the colours and gorgeous embossing and yes that is a beautiful stamp!..Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Check it out: http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/for-boys-winners.html

    You were a winner Saturday at Send a Smile 4 Kids! Send me an email and I will get you in contact with the sponsor to claim your prize!

    Karen SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Suzie that is gorgeous I love your card design and your image is so cute. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The labels tab is on the right hands side at the top, Im still using the old blogger but the new one is where I said it is. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey fruitnnut. Ahhhhhhhh! Love this, really love this. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!