Thursday 3 May 2012

Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!

Good Morning!
Well is it ?
Lots and lots of rain, someone really needs to turn the tap off i need some sunshine, a friend of mine is on her hols at the moment and she sure picked the best 2 weeks me thinks!!
Pinks and browns today for my card - i do like these two colours together and i have used a lovely magenta stamp called Butterfly post duo it say's duo so yup that means you get 2 stamps - bargain!!!
I have given it a distressed feel, unfortunately this is probably just about how far i get with distressing as it makes me too distressed it don't come natural to me lol x
I have also used the memory box founded fence these dies are so so nice and delicate i love them all, but BEWARE they are like Pringles once you have one you just can't stop!!
Have fun and hope you don't get too wet today!

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Suz.
    Got this die on my list when I go away next Saturday. It's gorgeous.
    Love your distressing it's perfect and the image and papers used are just lovely.
    Have a great Wednesday.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these two colours together too Suzie and this is such a pretty and elegant design. Fab distressed edges and I'm loving the fence die! I'm a pringle popper too lol! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue
    lovely card, love those colour's. As for the die's YES I do have to agree with you they are a BIT addictive, this fence die is one that I DON"T have in my (ever growing) collection, BUT after seeing your lovely card I MAY just have to rectify that. Apparently (if you can believe the weather forecast) May is going to be ANOTHER very wet month.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card Suzie, beautiful butterflies and that memory box fence is a perfect finishing touch. Totally agree with these about the dies.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzie a stunning and beautiful card, I love how youve created your scene. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, love the vintage colours and that fence die cut is just divine. Love your style xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!