Friday 30 March 2012

Memory Box Dies!

Good Morning!!!
What a glorious day today, the sun is shining and we best make the most of it as it will be disappearing apparently - typical just as the weekend creeps up on us!!
No craftiness to be had for a long time for me but here are a few bits i have made for work (Craftsulove)recently.. 1st up some gorgeous cheery lynn bunnies and memory box filagree egg dies aren't these cute!
The wild bloom memory box die, this could be used for many occasions,
The dancing tulips die, this was last weeks create and take
And here another fancier version using the gorgeous new Romantic rectangle nestabilities set, i think this set needs to come home with me - aren't they fancy!!
There is also a similar version called floral ovals that keep calling me! lol
I think i need to save some pennies.
My pennies are spent at the moment as just had an MOT and i need tyres, unfortunately mine are rather huge eeek!!!
Hope you have a fab weekend and i will do a sundance to see if i can make Mr Sunshine stay where ever you may be!!
Toodle pop!

7 comments:

  1. Hiya Suz.
    So many crafty items on the market we all want it's a wonder we have any money at all. I am having a save at the moment too, I had a spend at Harrogate so now it's using time instead of buying!!
    Your several makes are lovely. I especially like the tulips.
    Hope the weather stays nice. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzie a stunning set of cards, love all your die cuts and your designs. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Suzie, how I wish I brought those tulip dies and now I want that rectangle dies too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work with these dies hun, I especially like how you've used the Wild Blooms one.

    Now get out there and get sundancing - the weather here is pants!!

    Hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    love these beautiful cards, so pretty. I am going to HAVE to get those tulip dies. I was lucky enough to receive the rectangle dies as a Bday pressie last week (along with just a FEW more) lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Suzie, gorgeous cards hun, loving the new dies and how cute is your easter bunting...suc cute bunnies! I hope you and your family have a fab easter weekend :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!