Saturday 7 January 2012

Three 'lil' Puddy Tats!

Hi de Hi,
I found these circular cards in a drawer so thought I would have a go and make a card with them and decided on some lovely bright turquoise and pinks colours I think they look fab together!!
A really cute image by Penny Black, i'm not sure what this is called as someone had kindly stamped it for me x
I will use this as a card from one of the kids to my mum as she has a birthday coming up in February, nothing like getting organised!!
As she cherishes all of my cards I think it is safe to say she is worthy of all my new pink gems I have placed around the scallop lol x
Hope you like, i shall be entering it into the following challenges
Simon says - something new
Paper Sundaes- saturated colour
Pink Elephant - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - whats new
Crafts and me - anything goes

Bye for now x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sue
    what a purdy card, your Mum will be over the moon with it.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Suz
    Lovely cats, so cute and lovely colours used too.
    Hope you had a great Christmas and NY. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw! soo cute Suzie! love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous cute card Suzie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my little fruit-n-nut! This is awfully cutesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cute card.
    Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzie that is truly gorgeous I love your image and your fabulous colouring. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful!
    Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
    Happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the cute image & love the shape.

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me for our special bumper Challenge, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! I just love it! TFS! XXX~DigiDarla

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!