Thursday 29 December 2011

Bo Bunny Card and FREE POSTAGE ALERT!!!

Hullo, hullo,
Hope you all survived the Christmas Festivities and that Santa brought you everything you wanted!!
We had a lovely time but have to say I am glad it's over, I do Christmas Day and Boxing Day for the family and although I enjoy it when it's here, I absolutely hate the run up to it I get so stressed!!!
I have eaten far too much and feel very uncomfortable but tell myself well If I eat a little more I may feel better!
Where's the logic in that!!
Not sure If I should be posting Crimbo cards as it has gone, lol but here is one that I made for a Create and Take at work who have FREE POSTAGE until 3rd January so if you did fancy a bit of retail therapy or were lucky enough to receive CRAFTSULOVE vouchers for Christmas now's the chance to spend and save on postage!!
It would be rude not too!!
See you soon and a big Hullo to my new followers x
PS - I still have 2 presents to find in my "safe place" which unfortunately to the disgust of my children, I cannot for the life of me remember where it was!
I wouldn't mind but I only wrapped them on Christmas Eve!!
May have to buy a new brain in the sales!!
No funny comments please Mrs Squires!! lol

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suzie. Glad you had a good Christmas. I hope you find the presents by next Christmas!
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased that you had a nice time! You'll find the present by next year I'm sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Suzie, I hope you find your prezzies!

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!