Sunday 9 October 2011

Good Morning!!
A little bit damp here this morning as we had rain last night and we actually had the heating on for the first time it was like a sauna this morning as i forgot to turn it off! OOps!
Well a new card today even if it is a little bit busy(not sure about this one)
The papers are Doodlebug and I love the print, but it is just so hard to use on a card as there is so much going on- maybe I should have just used a tiny strip! lol
I have used my new Fiskars punch and I love it such a delicate scallop.
There is also lots of sparkle on this card but alas you cannot see it as usual !
My stamp is a little Elzybell I am still a big fan of these stamps even though they are no longer in production which is an awful shame.
I will be entering my card into the following challenges
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Fab n funky challenge - die cuts and punches
My Mums craft shop - All creatures great and small
Anything goes challenge- dies and punches
Well must fly, off to see how my eldest got on in Bournemouth last night as it was his 21st and him and his mates went there to party and stay the night!!
Poor old Bournemouth is what I say!!
We did however have a lovely civilized evening the night before with family at a chinese restaurant and it was one price for "eat as much as you like"
So I Blooming well did!!
I could barely move - umm diets going well - NOT!
Have a lovely Sunday!
x

12 comments:

  1. Lil FruitnNut! Hellio! This is cutesome. I really like the paper, you just know how pretty it is because you get the hint through the die cut. All round prettiness. Perfickt for a damp Sunday. Have a luuuurverly day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue
    It is busy, BUT I like it, like you I also love your new fiskars punch.
    I ALMOST put the heating on last night, but in the end resorted to putting a blanket over my lap & one round my shoulders, (looked & felt like) a real old lady. We are just off now to have a look at some log burner's. When we decorated the lounge, I persuaded the hubster to take the fireplace out (BIG MISTAKE), as it now takes hours to heat the lounge, so we are now going to put the fireplace back and hopefully (fingers crossed) have a log burner put in.
    As for your son being 21 (in the words of Victor Meldrew) "I DON'T BELIEVE IT ", you just don't look old enough to have a son of that age. Hope he had a great time, wish him a Happy Birthday from me. Hope your Mum & F.I.L. are continuing to improve health wise.
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzie that is stunning I love how youve cut it out with the circle die. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Suzie with an adorable image. Love your new friskars punch. Such pretty flowers and a cute little tag.
    Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolous card Suzie!
    Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that paper is busy but it's such a pretty pattern, I love it! Love the cute little tag too, and the twine bows, aahh, I just love the whole thing!!

    Hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at fab'n'funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that paper and the die cut is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week and hope you'll join us again on Wednesday.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute card, love the way the background flowers pick up on the flowers in the image!thanks for playing at anything goes trace x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is so cute! <3 I love the fab papers you used. They go perfectly with the cute image. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sue, love those papers!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!