Friday 21 May 2010

I'm Back!


Hullo, Hullo,
Well hopefully this is working as I have tried to fathom this out myself!!! Doh!!!
So the rotten blighters have me on strike as they didn't want to help last night!!
I can't say I blame them really it was a lovely evening and we didn't get in from the garden until late and being the softie that I am will probably forget I am on a strike when I phase into my mother/cleaner/wifey/ general dogs body mode - does it sound familiar!! lol x
Anyway I had made a card and it was using the scraps from my last card as they were still on my desk, waste not want not !!
The challenge over at Penny Black this week is "Flowers" and as I had picked this bargain up at a local craft sale recently I thought I would use it as it fitted the bill nicely.
I seem to be in paper piece mode at the moment so that is exactly what I did with the flowers and finished off with some stickles and jewels to embelish and make nice and sparkly!
The grassy effect at the bottom was made with my Martha Stewart "Icicle" border punch , I think it kinda looks grassy too - what do ya think?
The challenge over at Papertake Weekly is Say it with flowers so I will enter my card there too.
I have been busy planting flowers today as it would be rude not to go and hang out in the garden with all this lovely sunshine we are having, hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you may be.
Toodle pop!
xxxx
PS. thank you for my lovely comments re my drama!!!!
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Suzie, I LOVE the paper piecing, looks wonderful on the flowers, and the MS punch does look like grass.
    (I'd still make em starve!!)
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie, love your card, the design is fabulous and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back lovely Suz~
    Thank you for the lovely comments you have left me, you are a sweetheart!
    This is gorgeous, I love the stamp and the colours, The actual design as really nice, purrrrrrrrfect!!!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful elegant card suzie.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, hope you enjoy your day
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun, love your paper pieced flowers and that border is brilliant!

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I adore your stamp and love how you have paper pieced it.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue
    lovely card, you need to get yourself over to the technophobes blog RIGHT NOW lol.

    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly pretty card Suzie and such neat paper piecing...the colours and papers on this card are scrummy :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!