Sunday 28 February 2010

Eeek! A Mouse!

Hullo, Hullo,
Not a real mouse Silly!!
A wee little Penny Black Mouse that I have used for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge they have a great sketch this week.
This stamp is such a great one to use as you can adapt it for any occasion you choose as the little tag is blank.
I also found some nice bright coloured papers whilst browsing I think these came in a scrapbook kit , they have lots of stitching detail on the papers and luckily that is the challenge over at Secret Crafter this week.
I really must dust off my sewing machine and have a go at stitching for real with my papers as it really gives a nice finish, trouble with me is if it doesn't go right first time then back it goes in the cupboard, unfortunately patience is something I don't have and I don't like reading instructions - really not me!
Well, hope my card has brightened up your day as it is particularly wet and windy out there at the moment.
I will have to brave it though as I have forgotten my swede for the roast beef so off I must trot otherwise I will be swedeless!
Toodle pop!
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm love it! I may even dust off mine and have a go at the sketch!

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet little card Suzie, it's definitely brightened my day...I love the bright cheery colours and adorable little mouse...fab colouring and stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Suzie- the mouse is so cute! Love the papers you've used too. Hope you got the swede for dinner OK!
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Love the papers and that gorgeously cute image. Lovely cheerful as Donna says.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he so cute and what fabby papers too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stitching, really fun card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it certainly did brighten my day, I love PB stamps too and this one is gorgeous. Lovely, lovely colouring and papers, very pretty. Hope your spot is on the mend ROFL!! Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute card suzie.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi gorgeous card thanks for joining us at SCSC

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. he is so cute!! :) great work.. keep u the good work and the fab blog!
    love leanne
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!