Tuesday 3 November 2009

Anya Card

Hullo, Hullo,
Good morning on this wet and dreary day!
Aagggh well I expect the ducks will be enjoying themselves!!
Just a quickie this morning. I keep forgetting about this little Anya and this is the first time she had seen some ink, I think that's why she has this very surprised look on her face!
I probably should have done this when all the challenges were based on Autumn colours but hey ho hope you like it anyway!
I tried and I mean tried to stickle around the edge of my nestie so the little speckly dotty bits are meant to be nice and glittery - didn't quite work out but the thought was there. :)
Enjoy your day whatever you may be doing and thanks for all your lovely comments, and hey it's Tuesday!!
3 days early for my girl Friday slot! lol
Toodle pop!
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Suzie, and very seasonal too. I love your ribbon treatment and Anya is adorable.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is fabulous, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh totally delish, love the colours and the image is too cute! Love how you have done the bow too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, I love the beautiful papers and colours you have used and WOW to your little ribbon arrangement...fantastic! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!