Saturday 19 September 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Hullo, Hullo,
Another Crimbo card I am afraid - I just tend to keep picking out christmas stamps at the moment, not a bad thing I suppose as it will be here before you know it!
I have followed the great sketch that Marlene has done over at the Sugar Bowl I have used SU retired papers, a manga christmas stamp, elzybells background stamp and my new martha stewart snowflake.
There is lots of sparkle on this card from the glamour dust on the little girl and red sparkly gel dots (papermania) I have tried to do a couple of arty shots ( I did say try!!) but alas still do not think you can see me sparkle!
Here goes

Did you see any?

Nope! thought not!
I really need tips on my photography, if you have any please let me know - thanks x
A couple of you have commented on my Graffiti evening - where do i start!
Whilst I was doing my last post I mentioned no 3 was moaning as he now wanted it on his wall, well no sooner had I finished my last post he came down with a smile on his face and said No 2 had kindly done him a small one above his desk - obviously I did the chat and said I had told him to wait to see how Ryan's had turned out and then thought oh it's only a small one, I mean it is only a SMALL one above his desk - WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Heres the desk
Not so little huh!!!

I had to take this from an angle as I couldn't fit it all inWell there you go that's what my little darlings got up to and this was the small one above the desk!!

I hate to think what Ryan's will turn out like!!

Toodle pop!

xxxx

6 comments:

  1. hee, hee - that's huge!!
    I love the cute card, the Manga girl is adorable. I clicked on the card to see the sparkle. Sorry I can't help you out with photography - I need help myself!
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie

    Your card is fantastic I love the papers you have used


    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh not a bad thing at all!! It will be here before we know it!!
    Love your card!! I just adore this image and the papers and such are so pretty!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the Sugar Bowl!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper card Suzie, fab festive papers and colours and a real sweet image! LOL at the graffiti, its definitely huge, makes the desk look really small ROFL! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't cha just luv em'.
    Beautiful card Suzie Q love the colours and the layout good luck with the challenge and the "small" board...lol
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! That's graffiti all right lol! He is talented though :)
    Your card is just adorable! Love the cute manga image! We can't see the sparkle but I can only imagine the beauty of it.
    Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!