Sunday 13 September 2009

No 2 Tri fold card!

Hullo, Hullo,
I said I would be back and here I am with my second attempt, I definitely prefer this one not so busy and I love the colour combination - Barely Banana and Bashful Blue SU papers.
The gorgeous little bear is an Elzybell stamp and I stamped twice on Kraft card and bashful blue so I could paper piece the dress and bow and added sparkle with Yellow stickles. The flowers are also dotted with stickles but I am not sure you can see in the photo.
This is a birthday card for the talented Mrs Wonka do pop by and wish her a Happy Birthday!!
Here is a close up of the Cutie Patootie Elzybell bear




Isn't she cute! looks just like me when I wear a frock and if you know me you will know I never wear one purely because this is just how I would look slightly round and no legs, I missed out in the leg department I ended up with little stumps if only I could add a couple of inches , that's all and I would be happy!

I had so many sketches that I wanted to use this week and unfortunatley the week has flown by hopefully I will get time to create this week and visit you all.

If you would like to see my 1st attempt scroll down to last post.

Toodle pop!

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Good morning, I love both of your tri fold cards, they look beautiful. I have tried to do these myself and yours look 110% better than mine, maybe I will give it another try, one day
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an effective card, looks a bit too tricky for me lol. I like both of your cards too, but the blue is gorgeous. Love the papers and the Elzybells bear is a cutie. Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design of this card Suzie and the colours are the perfect match...brill paper piecing, very nice indeed! LOL at you not wearing a dress...I don't dresses either lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh fabbie cards Suzie (this and last post), I really must have a go a making one - although they look like they could be pretty scary to make!
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! That teddy is soooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! The colours are lovely & that bear is soooo cute! Mrs W will love this card.

    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sweetie your card is adorable! I have just bought this sweet bear, couldn't resist her LOL! Love the colours, totally delish!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!