Wednesday 15 July 2009

Red and Black

Hullo, hullo,
Let's hope we see a little sunshine today and not so much rain (sorry ducks!)
Todays card has been created using the sketch from Papertake Weekly lots of inspiration to be had from their designers - beautiful cards have been made.
I already had this lil gorguss girl coloured and decided I would have a black and red theme going on, because the image had hearts as her hair accessories obviously for me hearts were to be used on the card (lots of them! lol). The lil hearts on her hair and and on the corners of the image are Hero arts, you get these in a lil packet along with pink and white ones they are so cute.
I have used my sought after Martha Stewart Doilly Lace punch ( a must have) and for the 1st time I used my Making Memories ribbon slot tool - how on earth did I ever get by without this it is absolutely amazing!!! I also used the little hearts that you get left over when you use your Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch and popped those in the centres of my flowers.
If you are playing along in the challenge - GOOD LUCK!
Toodle pop
xxx

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Suzie:) I love the image and papers you used and it's a fabulous take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning mrs hope you're ok, love your card and hmmm i so want those punches i hope i don't have to wait till my birthday to get them from my wish list. have a good day hunnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colour scheme. Great use of the tiny hearts too! Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the colour combo..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mate, love how you have done the ribbon, and that punch is a defo 'must have'. Great colours and that image reminds me of me when I was little, except I am still stropping at my age, lol! See you next week, Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh your card is adorable sweetie, love the image and the colours are gorge!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I likey Suzie, gorgeous colour combo, and such an adorable little image :) IKWYM about the MS punch, I couldn't do without mine now and well done you for using your slot punch, they're fab aren't they lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Suzie Q hope your well, Love your card and your image is just gorgeous
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable -- this little girl has attitude! MS lace punch was put to exceptional use, colors are great, and now I "need" a ribbon slot punch too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Suzie -- I just posted under "Martha" and now I am posting as my artful self, "theneon" -- additionally, I love, love, your monkey bizness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like this Suzie! Where is the image from - she is soooo my daughter!!!!!!! As a Mother of a daughter, I think the colours really suit this image!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooo pretty, Hugs, Tash xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, like the hearts in her hair

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!