Friday 17 July 2009

Gorguss Card!!

Hullo, Hullo,
Yet another Gorguss card today girlies I can't seem to get enough of these at the moment!!
I absolutely adore this lil' girl she just looks so sweet - I have used her today to take part in A Spoon Full of Sugar and they have a super prize of Space Boy Ian from the Greeting Farm (love these as well!) Super samples of cards by the DT , definitely worth hopping over to take a look at the sketch for you to participate.
I have used Basic Grey papers (I think) along with Kaiserkraft pearls and I have used my whitewash coordinations card stock - now I like this look ,I got my Basic Grey Precision tool set and used the file giving the cardstock a lil' rub and hey presto pink coming through my white wash!!
OOps! I forgot to mention I did run it through the cuttlebug first with an embossing folder to get the embossed flowers , unfortunatley I am not that much of a wizard that I magically produced the flowers with my file ! lol x
I hope you like todays card and hope to be back soon as there are so many sketches I want to do but so little time, isn't that always the way!!!

Toodle pop

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, gorgeous card, this is one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls. Great colours and beautiful papers used. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. afternoon mrs you're like a little genie giving things a little rub and hey prestso lol!!! loving your card such a lovely colour combo and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I just love these colours, they are so beautiful! That image is Gorguss of course, and the flowers are great, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Suzie, this is just the sweetest little card, the papers are gorgeous as well as your girl and 'go you' with the white washed papers, love the effect you have given this card, very nice indeed, have a super weekend me ole mate :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using this colour combo,and you image is adorable. Hey your geting very technical now!!

    Regards
    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ya Suzie what a great card love the image, just gorgeous
    Maree
    oops nearly forgot to tell you I now have a photo of me on my blog (I have been asked by a few people to do this so I did it), but it won't be there for long I hate seeing myself in photo's they never look right. Now it's your turn no more hiding you "cheeky monkey"....lol
    Enjoy your day
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this gorjuss girl so full of attitude and what wonderful papers and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Suzie! I love the gorjuss girls too ... and you have coloured her beautifully! I love the pink and brown with just a touch of the gold ... it looks fab!

    Thank you for telling me about my candy win today .... not sure how long it would have been before I'd spotted it otherwise :o)

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great colour combo Sue, love that stamp too! Gorgeous!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!