Sunday 5 April 2009

My 1st Challenge !


Hullo,Hullo,

I have finally got round to doing a challenge -there are soooo many I want to do as sketches I find are a great deal of help to me, as I don't know about you but it takes me forever to put a card together!

I particularly like this sketch and will use this a lot I think.

I have used papers and stickers from a "Simply Scrappin" set called Love Stories, and used my Cuttlebug folder "Swiss Dots" in the background to match in with the papers as it has tiny dots over it.

This challenge is for Stamp With Us and this is also their 1st challenge, if you like Stampin Up products this is the place for you as they have lots going on - take a peek.

I hope to be back later with maybe another challenge card. Fingers crossed. Toodle pop xxx

12 comments:

  1. hiya well done on your first challenge it looks fab so hope you do well in the challenge. emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had your challenge cherry popped then, lol! Great card, lovely colours and papers, good luck mate! Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Suzie, I love the blue against the white :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sue this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Get you!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colours Sue very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I likes this one, very soft and feminine...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzie I love your card and your writing makes me smile,thanks for taking part, hugs to you Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplness of this card, such wonderful colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Sue, love the colours so soft and simple.

    ADxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. It's without a stamp!!! Great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!