Saturday 25 April 2009

Belated Birthday Card ooops!

Hullo, Hullo,
Happy Saturday to you its the w w weekend and I have already been out as I went out for a meal with my old work mates last night - it was great to catch up with them all as I hadn't seen them for a while and managed to have a good ole belly laugh! It really does dust away all them cobwebs a good laugh don't you think?
I thought I would show you what I pop on the back of my cards as I only ever show you the front of them (obviously !!)
I love love love my little stamp and also have one which is more appropriate for christmas - they were from Elzybells but unfortunately I am teasing you as they are not available any more - sorry!
On to my card, this is actually a belated card (naughty naughty) and in fact she hasn't received it yet but I think I am super safe in saying that I doubt very much she will look at my blog and she will receive it later today as I will be dropping this off to my friend Heidi who's daughter it is for.
hope you had a fab day Amy xx
Yes I know I have used my Kraft cards again but everytime I go to make a card at the moment these are the ones my little chubbly wubbly fingers pick up!
Ihave used Su papers with my card along with papermania shimmer dots , nesties, elzybells sentiments and my fave flower punch.
Hope you like
toodle pop
xxx
PS - I am going to attempt for the first time at trying to schedule the time of this post - fingers crossed for me
xx

10 comments:

  1. Yay your scheduled card worked Suzie and gorgeous it is too, I love the simplicity of this card and the way you have done your layout, very pretty indeed :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a clever clogs, haven't worked that one out yet. Thanks soooo much for Amy's lovely card, its beautiful! She loved it! Enjoy your MS punch, have a great Sunday, love and hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I love this card and i'm sure Amy will too

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh super delish card sweetie! Love that stamp, tis sweet!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello luvvie..loving this card loads and i'm sure Amy will or does as the case maybe by now lol. happy sunday to you emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous such a wonderful card, beautifully made. love the card that you used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card- sure Amy did too. Love the papers & the sentiment, ooh & the cards....
    Enjoy your sunday too.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv the card and such loverly colours, nice to see ya yesterday, did you smell anything funny xx Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really pretty hun, love the layering. Nicki, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, bet Amy was well pleased...

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!